Arch Jkt WMN (Jet Black) - TRETORN
Regular price 2.300,00 kr
Arch Jacket is a woven breathable wind and waterproof women’s parka jacket. It's made in OCEAN-SHELL®, Tretorn's new unique three-layer insulated fabric suitable for cold and wet weather. The fabric is made from recycled polyester, and have membranes made from recycled PET-bottles collected from the oceans around Taiwan. The jacket is insulated to provide comfort in daily urban life. Arch has a long fit, a high collar and a special fitted hood to protect against wind and rain. A functional parka jacket made to fit an urban life, designed to last in look and in time. Tretorn ARCH jacket and the fabric OCEAN-SHELL© is part of Tretorns next generation of functional rainwear invented within the Eco Essential initiative.
- Composition and details:
- Water-resistant 10 000 mm
- Breathability 10 000 g/m2/24h
- 100% Recycled polyester with a recycled membrane, 210 grams
- Padding in 100% recycled Polyester, 80 grams
- Lining in 100% recycled polyester
- 100% PVC free
- Recyclable friendly
- Repelling Fluorocarbon free impregnation
- Ventilation yoke at back
- Water sealed taped seams
- 3 point adjustable hood constructed to provide extra shelter against harsh rain, snow and brisk wind
- Two-way zip behind a protective front flap.
- Inner pocket with a zip, laminated sealing cord opening as well as a clip for a cell phone cord on the inside of the front placket.
- Adjustment cord at the waist
- Integrated chin guard for comfort
- ECO Essentials print on the inside of the back