Dye your socks (Workshop)
Regular price 100,00 kr
SOLD OUT.... We Will make more after the summer, stay tuned...
Dye your own socks with plants and food waste!
We asked @forendenafvejen to come teach us her skills in plant dyeing!
Using scraps from food waste and plants found in nature can be a sustainable way to recycle and create you own beautiful and unique textiles and garments, and we can't wait to learn more from Stefani!
*At check out choose the 'pick-up in shop' option as you will receive the socks in store on the day of the event. The event is limited to a maximum of 10 people*
Time and place:
- 24th of june
- From 5 till 8 pm
- At Guldbergsgade 29C
You will learn the basics, such as
- How to shift colors
- How to prepare your textiles for plant dyeing
- Which textures to use for plant dyeing
- What plant materials are easy to dye with
- Basics about tie dye and how to make your own unique pattern
What you get:
- 1 pair of quality @woron socks prepared for plant dyeing
- A trial for you to take home ( English)
- 4 different colors to dye your socks with
- 3 hours workshop