Kings of Indigo
Kazan Anorak Jacket (Red/Off White Sherpa) - Kings Of Indigo
Regular price 2.199,00 kr
Composition and details:
- Hooded anorak jacket
- Regular fit with long sleeves
- The shell of the jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester (PET) and is padded with Primaloft
- The sherpa material is made with recycled PET and polyester
- There is a kangaroo pocket that closes with a velcro & zip and is covered with a flap
- There are two front zipper pockets
- There is also a short front zip closure which is red - contrasting against the off-white sherpa top
- The inside of the collar has a knitted artwork
- The hood has elasticated toggles and is detachable
There is a small Kings of Indigo graphic on the front breast.
This garment is made with materials from post-consumer plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are melted down and spun into fibers to create durable garments. This reduces soil contamination from land fill and pollution to air and water.
The lining is made by Primaloft Gold, an animal friendly alternative to down feathers whilst still providing insulation in the colder weather.