Rio Branco Alveomesh Nautico White Orange Fluo - VEJA
A retro runner inspired by 70's and 80's runners. Made from recycled polyester and rice waste. Soles are made in part from amazonian rubber and sugar canes. The shoes run true to size but feature a narrow fit. Consider going up a size if you tend to buy shoes with a wide fit.
- Fit true to size - narrow fitting we recommend going up a size if you tend to buy your shoes with a wide fit.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made out of leather and water-repellent suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made of Sugar cane (53%)
- Sole made of rubber from the Amazonian forest (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre