Roraima Nubuck (Brown Lavande) - VEJA
Sale price 650,00 kr Regular price
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance.
Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain.
The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles).
- Upper in Nubuck
- Panels in Nubuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces made from waxed organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Made in Brazil.