V10 BMESH Nautico White - VEJA shoes
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d’amour.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Leather sections
- Lining in organic cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.