Waxed Canvas Weekender - Peg and Awl
This extra-large bag is for your weekends away! Inspired by an antique Air Force bag, it suitably fits in the overhead compartment of a plane. The leather straps can be held in the hand or upon the shoulder. The bag opens wide and has one pocket on the front and two small pockets inside. Built to last, this duffel is made to endure! It will only look better in time!
About the fabric:
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage zipper colour varies from bag to bag
- Brass rivets
- 1 exterior and 2 interior pockets
- 5 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string