Roraima Suede (Tent Black) - VEJA
Regular price 1.299,00 kr
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the
tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles).
- Upper in Nubuck
- Panels in Nubuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber 12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton & 30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottlesor plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Made in Brazil.